Want to send a letter?

Send mail and packages to Prince George address for fastest delivery. Mail is averaging about 7 or 8 days to arrive. Standard postage is $1.10 cents. You can send things to the mission home as well but it will take much longer to get to her.

Apartment Address:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
103-595 Freeman St.
Prince George, BC V2M 2R3
Canada


Mission Home:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
Canada Vancouver Mission
8440 Williams Rd
Richmond, BC V7A 1G6
Canada

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It was a hard week! 6.17.13

Wow! It sounds like you've been so very busy lately! I haven't been able to get my drivers license taken care of yet. Blegh. Still working on it. It's really frustrating! But I'm sure it'll work out Who knew that getting a drivers lisence would be a refiners fire? Seriously!
 
"We got a new investigator! His name is A***. He said that the timing that we knocked on the door couldn't have been more perfect and he agreed to have us back. We're excited to get to know him better and figure out what happened in his life that he was so prepared for us to come and teach him about the gospel.
We also have many potential investigators that we're following up with, and we're working on cleaning the area book out! There have been potentials sitting in their for years! We've decided that that will not stand anymore. We're going through the old potentials and adding many of our own. We are seeing miracles from the area book and we're talking to many people that have been prepared to hear the message of the restoration."
 
It was a hard week. But we're making it through and we're excited to see what happens this coming week. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CAFE RIO!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU MUM!?!?!?! Gah, I'm SO TRUNKY!!! not really... that was a little dramatic. But I really do want Costa Vida. How could Canada not have those? Who built this country!? Meh, We have Tim Horton's. I'm over it.
 
I can't really think of anything else that happened this week.It's been pretty mellow and hard. We have an investigator named D*** that said he would come to church. He didn't.... but he's coming next week! At least he better. We went over and saw him last night and he was surprised and felt bad that he didn't come to church. He also has an awesome dog! It's a golden retreiver/ great piranese -- mix. Tell dad. He'll know what I mean. His name is Griffin and I'm sending a picture. We love him. We always tell D*** that we come over for Griffin. He thinks its funny, probably because everyone says that and it's generally true. :)
 
Good luck at girls camp this week! I hope it all works out and that you can cook enough food for all those hungry camping girls. I love you very much! Can't wait to hear from you again next week! Be good and safe!
 
Sister K.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment