Want to send a letter?

Send mail and packages to Prince George address for fastest delivery. Mail is averaging about 7 or 8 days to arrive. Standard postage is $1.10 cents. You can send things to the mission home as well but it will take much longer to get to her.

Apartment Address:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
103-595 Freeman St.
Prince George, BC V2M 2R3
Canada


Mission Home:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
Canada Vancouver Mission
8440 Williams Rd
Richmond, BC V7A 1G6
Canada

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 28, 2013 MTC..Slumber Party?





I don't know when I'll be able to call. expect sometime between 8:30 and 11 am. I have been able to see a few people I know. Elder Corbett and I have seen each other a few times and I was able to take a picture with him. Also I saw Becca Olifont. I just love her so much! She has two weeks left. I saw Nikki's friend with red hair from Timp View, that she played Soccer with? I can't remember her name. But she didn't recognize me.

I love the MTC. It's been both very fun and exciting and very difficult. We are in class for like 10 hours a day with 12 members in our district. Needless to say we are all very close. We study a lot, and talk, and pray more then anything. Our Elders take very good care of us, and also tease us relentlessly. I'll try to figure out how to send pictures here in a minute.

Sleeping with 6 girls is kind of like a huge slumber party, but we are always really tired so it's a really short slumber party. There are 4 sisters and 8 Elders in our district and I love each and every one of them. I know you wanted details, but I can't really think of any. Sister Willmore and I go running a lot because we're trying not to get fat.

Sister Kennedy and I get a long very well and we are learning how to be powerful in our teaching. She also has a boy waiting for her back home and talks about him a lot. 


Well, that's about all I have time for. I love you all very much and am so grateful for your letters! If you can't get your next letter here by Wednesday just send it to the Mission Home. I don't think they forward letters and I'd hate to miss something. We actually won't get letters on Wednesday,,, so maybe if you can't get it here by Tuesday. 

Enjoy your day! I love you lots and lots! You're in my thought and prayers! 

Sister KIndlespire 

P.S. I just found out we can't send pictures from this computer. Sorry! I'll try a different one later today, or you might just have to wait until next week. I love you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment