Pday is on Thursday and my mission president told us we could write our parents tonight if we told you how handsome he was. My mission president is sooooo handsome!
What an amazing experience this has already been. My companion's name is Sister Kennedy and she is just so sweet. There are three companionships in our room. So little space! but we like each other a lot and all get along very well.
Elder Huffacker ? has already nicknamed me Sister Sassy, and Sister Smiley, depending on his mood. I guess I'm still being myself!
I can't even tell you how great this place is. You feel the spirit so strongly all the time. It's amazing. Sister Kennedy and I are teaching our first 25 minute lesson on Friday. Eeeek! It'll go well, I'm sure.
Well, I'm exhausted. It's only 9:20, but I think I'll hit the hay early tonight.
Give everyone loves for me. Do me a favor? Commit to pray together every night. There is so much power in prayer.
Love,
Sister Kindlespire
PS. Can you send me a lanyard?
P.P.S. Daddy, the food here kind of makes me sad but they have salads and lots of fruit! We'll see what tomorrow has in store.
P.P.P.S. I got to take my dork dot off!
No comments:
Post a Comment