Want to send a letter?

Send mail and packages to Prince George address for fastest delivery. Mail is averaging about 7 or 8 days to arrive. Standard postage is $1.10 cents. You can send things to the mission home as well but it will take much longer to get to her.

Apartment Address:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
103-595 Freeman St.
Prince George, BC V2M 2R3
Canada


Mission Home:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
Canada Vancouver Mission
8440 Williams Rd
Richmond, BC V7A 1G6
Canada

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crying in the car :( 3/25/2013


Hello Mum!
Yes, I did get both letters on last Tuesday! Thank you! They were wonderful! So excited to hear where Nikki is going in China. She'll be amazing. I'm writing her back when we get home today. Also, thank you for the money. I'm going to buy a really cute cardigan from superstore. I think I deserve more cardigans. :) I'll send you a picture when I get it. You'll die. It's adorable.
This week has been good. Hard, really hard. The people of Prince George are stubborn. I've never been yelled at so much in my life. Yesterday I got a prompting to go to this street. (I won't tell you which one, because I don't want you to look it up. :D) Sister Mac was like, are you sure? Yes! I'm positive. Okay.... so we went and no one listened and we might have had a few choice words said to us and a dog or two might have attacked us.... I can't really remember. But when we left Sister Mac and I just cried in the car as we drove to our appointment. It's so frustrating! There was one man that I just wanted to say "Sir, I have something that will change your life and bring you the ultimate happiness, but you choose not to listen, which is fine. But I want you to remember this day, and the things you said to us and know that we will testify against you at the last day. Just remember that." But I didn't, I just smiled and told him to have a nice day.


Investigators. S**** and N***** and awesome! We have to move their baptismal date back. But they really want to go to the temple with the ward in June. I hope that will be a major motivation for them. They are struggling with living the word of wisdom as well as the law of chastity. Finally last night they said that they didn't have the support system that we do, which is why it was so hard for them to live it. It was like a light came on! We told them about FHE tonight and institute and got them connected with a bunch of the YSA in the ward. Now that they are making friends we are praying that they will progress more quickly. Pray for them! They are an amazing 1st Nation couple S**** is 27 and N**** is 20. We want them to get married, because they would be the most perfect couple ever. And they want to go to the temple! Nothing is better than that.
We also tracted into a little family that was taking the discussions but then moved and didn't have time to tell the elders. L*** was excited to see us. We have an appointment tomorrow and we'll see how that goes. Also I believe I told you about J**. He cancelled our appointment. But we're trying to set something up again this week! Pray for J** too! He's a nice older gentlemen.
I live in an apartment. It's on Freeman. We have a paper factory in town and it STINKS! So the hall always smells like Pope Mill. I think that was I call it. I just always think Poop meal. because it makes me so sad that it stinks so much. But it's an adventure. Eaten anything weird? Last week I had moose. It's pretty good. Most people up hear don't eat cow because they think it's bad for you. So we've had moose and elk a fair amount.
I'm happy to hear that the Frogley's came for seafood. I love seafood. I can't tell you how bad I'm craving crab.... thanks parents. That's all your fault. I'll be in the lower main land where we can get it I hope. For right now I'm happy with Prince George.
Oh, is it weird that we're drinking tea? We have it all the time. I had some with breakfast and we generally have some at night. The other day Cute little M******** (a recent convert who's 12  invited us over for watermelon tea. Not my favorite, but it wasn't bad. I'm worried my teeth are going to get stained. Maybe you could send me some bleach? I have my trays. And tie Ev to something! No more walking until I get home. Send me pictures please! I want to see everyone growing!
I'm really sad that I won't be able to hear from Lindsay by email anymore. Her emails are ridiculous. She's always teaching or baptizing someone. We are struggling so much to find someone to teach. I agree with the Sons of Mosiah, I can't remember what chapter, but he talks about everything they endured so that they could bring just one person unto Christ. That's how we feel. Everytime we get discouraged we find just one person how might be interested and then we are very happy again! It's a blessing. Every soul is precious.
All  my love.
Sister K

No comments:

Post a Comment