Want to send a letter?

Send mail and packages to Prince George address for fastest delivery. Mail is averaging about 7 or 8 days to arrive. Standard postage is $1.10 cents. You can send things to the mission home as well but it will take much longer to get to her.

Apartment Address:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
103-595 Freeman St.
Prince George, BC V2M 2R3
Canada


Mission Home:
Sister Katherine Kindlespire
Canada Vancouver Mission
8440 Williams Rd
Richmond, BC V7A 1G6
Canada

Monday, April 8, 2013

April Fool's -- or Easter Monday, 4.2.2013


Nikki moved out?! What the!? That's really weird. Good for her, thanks for giving me her address. I'm make sure to write her there from now on. I sent one home that won't be there until this week sometime. There is also something for dad in it too. Easter sounds like it was a busy day for you! I'm glad that you were able to talk. We sang with the RS in sacrament meeting, and then I taught the gospel principles lesson on the priesthood. We are going to Valemount to meet with a few members there (it's like 600 KM away. ROAD TRIP!)
This morning we were tracting and met this wonderful man name J*****. We had a great talk with him and then found out he lives in the Elder's area. in Madison. (Like two hours away.) NO!!!!! But he asked a lot of great questions and we talked with him for a long time. Eventually he said that he had to get back to working on the basement. We let him go and told him to call us when we had more questions. He said he would. We left and continued tracting. Right before he knocked a door a few houses down we hear this voice. 'Don't ring the door bell yet!" We look over and there is J****! We walked up to us and said. " I think what you're doing is really admirable. I wish more people had the strength to do what you are doing. I doubt you hear that very often. Don't let people discourage you." He then walked away and said he'd call us later. GAH!! We both almost cried and Sister Mac just kept saying: 'I'm going to marry him." Not really, but we were both dying that he was just so nice. 


The weekend has been very busy. We had thanksgiving dinner on Saturday with a member and most of her non-member and less active family.  We had ham and potatoes with President S***** and his family on Sunday and we had moose roast and brown rice with the C***** on Monday (they also had an easter egg hunt set up for us and the senior missionary couple. That was way fun.) The Meldrums, the senior couple had FHE at their house last night and we felt that we needed to go. So we stopped by and got to know a lot of the YSA in the ward. And played a joke of the Elders. (Sister Meldrum made muddy buddies and one of the YSA, Josh. Texted the Elders and told them that the sisters ate all the muddy buddies. They were really sad and texted us. They were very happy when they found out it was a joke. They said they weren't really mad, but we all know they wanted to hurt us.)
Well, I love you! I should get going. Be good! Sorry that you're basically empty nesters now. That must be weird.... Tell little Shamvie that I love him and if he doesn't write me back that I'm going to sit on him and squish him when I get home! 
I love you! Can't wait to hear from you again. Remember CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND!
Sister K



No comments:

Post a Comment