"This, again, has been an amazing week. We found 2 new investigators. E**** is M******'s daughter and came to one of M*****'s lessons and has loved learning about the gospel. E***** is was wonderful woman. She's 22 and helps me mom to understand a lot of things too. M****** knows the church is true. She's told us several times that we're sent from God. We also tell her that we are. M******* is also trying to get her other daughter R***** to take the discussions as well. R***** isn't too excited about the whole thing and always leaves the room when we walk in. Last time we were there M******* asked us to pray for R***** that she would want to learn more abuot the Church. We promised her we would.
E**** Is also doing very well. (she could have been baptized years ago, it's just her parents that need a little strengthening.) S******* and R** gave us a bunch of food yesterday and said that they just wanted to help us in any way that they can. They are becoming more and more open with us. Miracles are happening in that family.
We haven't been able to see N***** and S**** in weeks. They just always have something going on. We're worried about why they won't meet with us. But we're praying and fasting for them. I'm sure that all will go well. L*** also didn't come to church this week. We're phoning them tonight to see what happened. But we still believe that he'll be ready to be baptized on June 1st!
P*****, who has been taught by missionaries for years came to church with us yesterday! We were so impressed and are excited to talk to her this week about it. She is an amazing woman and is making many very difficult changes in her life. But we know that she can do it. She is showing great faith. I know the Lord will bless her. "
I'm so excited to be able to talk to you this week! Eeek! You'll actually be calling me. And 6 your time would work the best for us. :) I'm giving you my cell phone number. Don't call me unless it's Mother's day at 6!
Thank you for the pictures! It's great to see my plaque! And Lindsay and I right next to each other. What a blessing that is. That's a cute picture of me too. Thanks:) GAH! I'm a missionary! Is that weird? I feel like that's a little weird.
I love you and I'm sending a bunch of pictures. I'll TALK to you on Sunday. Yippee!!!
Sister K.
2 Nephi 4:30
No comments:
Post a Comment