It was such a blessing to be able to talk to you yesterday! I loved hearing your voices. It sounds like everyone is doing very well. And Ev! What the heck! No more talking for him! Here is my email to President. I know that you already heard most of this. But here is is again!:
This week has been absolutely phenominal! The Lord has blessed us more then we ever thought possible. Prince George is blossoming like a rose. We were able to see M****** a few times. She's such an amazing investigator. We're teaching her husband as well now. That's 2 people in her family that she's asked us to teach! What an amazing woman she is. We're so grateful that we 'accidentally' called the wrong number. That one act has lead to so many miracles! M******'s husband drives truck so he isn't home very often. But we explained to him that M****** needed to be married in order to be baptized. He said he understood and we hope that they will quickly get married so they can both be baptized!
P****** is also an amazing investigator! We've taught her several times now and she's attended RS events without us and is making many new friends! She came to a baptism yesterday and looked at us after the immersion and said "Oh, this is just a wonderful thing! Isn't it?" Yes P******! It is, and some day soon that will be you. She has a lot of questions we always answer them and she said: "well that makes sense." And moves on to something else. She's felt the spirit so strongly and says she's excited to keep learning more about the church. We love her very much.
We are also still teaching L***. He is doing very well. He's an amazing young man and we can't believe how much he knows about the church. E**** is still progressing well and is even reading the Book Of Mormon to her younger siblings. We are so grateful for her faithfulness. We're making a lot of progress with S******* (the mom) and are becoming much closer to her. We're praying that she'll bring the kids to church without their dad. But for now she's allowing us to call the kids twice a week when R** isn't in town so we can make sure they are doing their reading and saying their prayers.
We also found some more new investigators. Their names are B*** and T**. They just moved from Quesnel and had a rough life there. They are coming to Prince George to make a new start. They have come to church twice and are making many new friends in the church.
Really, it has been an amazing blessing this week. I loved every second of it. I can't believe how fast the time is starting to go! I never thought that Mother's day would come and now it's over! Weird.
Anyway. I don't really have a lot else to say. The church is true and I'm so grateful that I'm a missionary. It's the best thing I've ever done with my life. I love being here and I love the people.
Also, I DO NOT! Have a Canadian Accent. Thank you very much. Now I'm all self conscious about the way I speak and I'm trying to listen to it. But can't hear anything. Sister Mac is listening too and she says she can hear it. NOOOO!!!!!
Mosiah 13. Abinadi is the MAN and I want to be just like him! He's a powerful missionary. Why don't we talk about him more?
All my love!
Sister Kindlespire
No comments:
Post a Comment